How to Start a Fashion Company by Cherie Bixler
Straight forward step-by-step guide for designers and entrepreneurs wanting to start their own line. Book contains all the necessary fashion terms you need to know to start a line; basic information on Making Prototypes, Costing, Marketing, and Production. Also includes loads of illustrations, charts and photographs, plus moneysaving tips, and a super quiz too.
• Avoid pitfalls.
• Overcome your fear of getting started with strategies for success.
• Guide to fashion terms so suppliers take your seriously.
• Illustrations and charts you will need.
• Learn $aving tips.
• Entertaining fashion drama and color photographs.
• Valuable resources to get you off to a running start.
• Informative quiz to step by step guide.