Will ship 1st week in November
• This book is a collaboration between Human Solutions of North America and Fashiondex Inc.
• The current sizing and grading standards used for fashion-production today no longer apply to the adult body shapes of 2020. This book includes up-to-date body data for inclusive sizing of womenswear and menswear.
• This book lists the results of Human Solutions of North America’s 2018 and 2019 Size North America (SNA) body-scanning survey, which compiled the body measurement of 18,000 human bodies. Included inside:
• Illustration and details of all body points of measure.
• Grade rule charts and body measurements for womenswear sizes 00 to 32.
• Grade rule charts and body measurements for menswear sizes 29 to 60.
• Body scan images of all sizes of womenswear and menswear.
• The goal of publishing this data is that fashion designers, product developers and patternmakers can design and produce garments that will have improved fit on the human body. The up-to-date body sizing data included can help your company sell better-fitting garments at retail, leading to a reduction in returns and unsold merchandise due to poor fit, creating greater sustainability and longevity in the fashion garments you bring to market.