Céleste is an insatiably curious lifelong learner and a whirling dervish hula hoop phenom. She is passionate about community, partnership, provenance, ethics, and timeless style. Through stories, she delights in making the complex simple. There’s nothing that she likes better than connecting in person, good old-fashioned “teeth and eyes time.”
Her first job (not including babysitting and waitressing) was as the receptionist at Chanel HQ in Paris. It ignited her love affair with both product and fashion while elevating her commitment to service.
Since then, she’s been….
· Marketing and Community Director and Entrepreneur in Residence, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
· Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator
· Regional Director, Green Festival –New York
· Co-Founder and EcoPreneur, RESTORE Clothing
· Co-Founder, NOCHAIRS, Inc.
· Founding Member, Save The Garment Center